Welcome to Debt Success, the UKs leading provider of debt solutions and financial advice
Debt Consolidation – Who is it for?
- Individuals who have a number of unsecured loans that they are defaulting on and are struggling to make repayments to all creditors, particularly because of interest and late charge accumulation.
- Debtors being harassed by multiple creditors by post or phone every day and wish to bring an end to this day-to-day disruption.
- Anyone who desires to simplify their collective loan repayments into a single sum, from a single creditor.
- Those who believe their financial difficulties are short term and simply need time for their employment prospects and monetary situation to pick up.
Bankruptcy – Who is it for?
- Individuals with multiple, unsecured creditors debts which they are defaulting on at present.People with very few assets and a high level of debt.
- Anyone who has considered all other debt solutions and have failed to find a plausible option to their financial difficulties.
- Those who have at least £700 at their disposal in order to declare bankrupt and pay for the administrative costs of the procedure.
Individual Voluntary Arrangement
Debt Management Plan – Who is it for?
- Individuals who have more than one unsecured debt which they are struggling to afford.
- People who desire to reduce their monthly repayments into a single, affordable sum.
- Those who wish to acquire better money management skills and a clear monthly pay plan to stay financially secure.
- Debtors who believe their financial problems are short term and simply need a reduced payment plan to freeze interest and late charges until they have got back on track.
Individual Voluntary Arrangements – Who is it for?
- Individuals with a high level of unsecured debt which they are defaulting on, and do not envisage being able to repay anytime soon.
- Debtors who have considered bankruptcy, but do not wish to lose their home or assets.
- Anyone who wants to reduce the amount they pay each month toward all their unsecured debts into a single, affordable sum.
- People who do not mind addressing their debt over an extended period, up to 5 years.
Take Control of Your Debt With Debt Advice
At Debt Success, we recognise the detrimental impact that tackling debt alone can have a on the mental wellbeing and overall performance of an individual.
By seeking debt advice about your problems, we believe you will eradicate the sense of hopelessness that often overcomes people ridden with debt, and we will personally ensure that you are provided with expert debt help from a team of specialists who have helped a multitude of people tackle and beat their debt. Being able to convey the personal strain you are feeling from your financial problems to a confidential party can also have a hugely positive effect on the strength of your endeavour to beat your debt, and will make the process of managing and minimising it far easier.
As one of the country’s top debt management companies, we provide free debt advice to all who wish to find a solution to their financial problems. We will ensure that all of your options to address your debt are mapped out clearly and informatively to you, so that you can choose the optimum solution to your problems. Depending on the nature of your situation, a longer term solution which reduces your monthly repayments and freezes interest on your account may be ideally suited to help you though this can only be accurately ascertained through a detailed analysis of your current situation. Similarly, for perceived short term struggles, a less drastic reduced payment plan may be advisable, and the use of a different solution may exacerbate rather than alleviate financial problems. As such, having an altruistic debt advisor by your side to help you throughout your debt will ensure that you are given specialist guidance throughout your struggles, so you can identify the best way to deal with the issue and move forward to a brighter situation in the future.
Free personal meeting
The initial meeting between yourself and one of our experienced debt help team is completely free, and can be used in order to convey your personal troubles from your debt, so you don’t feel like you’re alone whilst dealing with it.
Customised debt solutions
Our dedicated finance specialists will carefully consider your situation and your desires during your meeting to produce a series of custom debt solutions which reflect your circumstances accurately.
We will advise you of the legal powers your creditor does and doesn’t have, so that they cannot harass you or exploit your situation for their own gain.
Lower monthly payments
We can formulate a debt solution which combines all your creditor debt repayments into a single one, which you can then pay back on a reduced basis in a single monthly payment.
Finance management improvement
We will constantly look to provide you with financial advice about how to improve your money management, including tips to ensure you do not overspend, in order to minimise the risk of you falling into debt again.
We can negotiate with your creditor (s) to try and have interest and late charges frozen with certain debt solutions, so your debt doesn’t get too out of hand and unrecoverable.
If you decide to use us after your consultation, we will strive to apply the highest standards of dedication and altruism to your service, even upon completion, so you are given all the support you need to tackle your debt.
Once you seek our help, we can take over all interaction with your creditor’s and work hard to ensure that they cannot harass you by letter, email or telephone anymore, so you can concentrate on tackling your debt.
We have a staunch company policy about providing a high quality customer service and as such we promise to always be just a phone call away, throughout the course of your debt solution, so you have easy access to any debt help or advice you require during your financial uncertainty.
All of our members of staff have worked in the finance industry for a number of years now, and will analyse your financial situation closely, in order produce a number of custom solutions to your debt that reflect your unique circumstances.
If you complete your debt solution successfully, we will retain contact with you in order to make sure that you are upholding your upward trajectory with your money management.
How it works
In order to begin your financial rehabilitation, all you have to is fill in our insolvency form, or contact our debt help line and we’ll set up a meeting with one of our debt specialists. The meeting will be used in order for you to convey the reality of your financial situation, pour out your apprehension about your creditor’s activity and identify important information about the nature of your debt at present, such as how much you owe and who you owe it to. We will then assess the information you have given to us, provide you with immediate advice and then map out a plethora of solutions that were determined with your situation in mind so that you can select your optimum route to tackling your problems.
We will then lobby your creditors to have the solution accepted, and will be meticulous with our preparation so you have the best possible chance of success. We are firmly committed to shielding all our clients from aggressive creditors whilst they are under our service, so rest assured that you will be given protection from relentless phone calls and solicitor letters whilst at our service. If the solution is accepted, we will work with you so that you uphold your new payment arrangement, giving you useful money advice tips throughout the way, and will stay with you until the end so that you are never alone in your pursuit of financial freedom.
- Specialist information about the multitude of debt solutions you can utilise to address your financial problems.
- Impartial, confidential meeting between yourself and a specialist about your monetary difficulties including help on both a personal and financial level.
- Help about how to improve the way you manage your money, so that you avoid passing into debt again.
- Debt written off after a certain period depending on which solution you choose to use to tackle your debt.
- Creditor handling dealt with by an expert who will stop any aggressive parties manipulating your situation and taking more money off you than they are legally entitled to.
What we need from you
- A comprehensive set of information about your existing unsecured debt and who you owe it to. This means key figures on the quantity you owe, how long you’ve owed it for, whether you are defaulting of not and any activity your creditor has undertaken to try and get their money back.
- Data about your salary and all welfare provisions you are receiving at present. You’ll need to let us know roughly how much you spend each month and how much disposable income you have, so we can tailor your debt solution and reduced repayment offer to a sum that reflects your financial situation the best.
- Information about the assets and shares you currently have, in case their sale is a viable option for your situation.
- All data about your work, boss and current career trajectory, so we can suggest the solutions that minimise your risk within your career.
Is it right for me?
If you’re an individual that is struggling with financial issues at present, have one or more creditors contacting you on a regular basis with threats and legal letters, or are tired of suffering from monetary related stress, then getting debt advice from a specialist is of paramount importance to being given responsible and informative assistance about the best options available to you. Even if you are not opting you use a company to process a debt solution, getting debt advice is imperative because it can stop creditors exploiting your situation and charging you more than they should on interest and late fees whilst also preventing them from harassing you beyond their legal means.
Moreover, debt advice can present you with an opportunity to improve your money management capabilities, which will inevitably have a positive effect on your finances in the future. Ultimately, if you are struggling financially, and are tired of tackling your debt alone, then getting specialist debt advice can be hugely beneficial because you can get expert help about the options available to you. You can then choose yourself which one you believe is the most ideal for you, and if you desire we will lobby to have it implemented, so you can move forward in the future both happier and stress free.